The Underwater torch Seac Sub R3 is compact and versatile, can be used as a primary or secondary torch light, powerful enough to be used in environments with little visibility or in tropical seas. It has an autonomy of 2 hours at maximum power, but up to 8 hours if used at reduced power. Its light weight of only 255 gr and its size (length 140 mm, diameter 42 mm), make this item a very manageable and handy underwater accessory suitable for diving everywhere. Fits easily in your luggage, it can be hooked to the BCD rings, carried in the BCD pocket or attached with the provided strap to the wrist. Through the switch the diver can choose full power (100%), reduced power (30%) or flashing mode. This feature eases the managing of the battery duration which it comes handy when planning repetitive dives.The 5 Watt single LED light is able to generate a luminous output of 400 lumens. The light color neutral white (7000 K) similar to sunlight returns the real colors of the underwater environment. The Internal Battery Li-Ion 18650 is rechargeable through the external charger Micro-USB supplied. Two innovative features have been introduced to prevent flooding , a magnetic switch with electrical pulses stored in a separate compartment and a 3 points radial seal gasket replacing the traditional o-rings. Seac Sub has once again realized a high quality product of Italian design, ergonomic, in aluminum alloy, optical tempered glass, resistant to shock and pressure. Maximum operating depth 100 mt/300 ft
Aluminum dive torch with tempered optical glass.
Dimensions: diameter 42 mm – length 140 mm.
Weight: 255 gr.
1 Cree XPG2 LED.
Battery: 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable using external battery charger with USB connection.
On switch: electromagnetic system.
Operating modes: ON/OFF.
Maximum operating depth: 100 m.
Light intensity: 400 Lumens.
Universal torch strap: included.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.