Stay warm and prepared during brisk conditions with the Windproof Cold Weather Convertible Mitts. There are so many not-so-good things that can happen when you have cold hands -- blisters, numb fingers, and even frostbite are on that list. Don’t let wet hands be the reason you stay inside. These gloves will keep you protected, dry, and warm from during the coldest weather. Offering warmth and wind protection, the clever mitt design quickly folds back and is held with magnets to give you precision and dexterity when you most need it. An ideal choice for outdoor photography, fishing, doing work outside, and anytime you want to stay warm yet have the option to have quick dexterity. A water repellent outer layer keeps you warm and cosy while PrimaLoft® Gold insulation gives you enhanced thermal protection. Fold back magnetic mitten and thumb, a goatskin leather palm, and a COOLMAX® liner.
Our windproof gloves are constructed using premium materials to make one highly durable and breathable glove:
- Outer Shell - 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Palm - 100% Sheepskin Leather
- Inner Lining - 50% Polyester, 50% COOLMAX®
- Insulation - PrimaLoft® Gold
Please refer to the size guide in the photos, note that all measurements are in inches.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.