These Snowbee waist waders are constructed with a top quality PVC boot foot and are ideal for boating, fishing and duck shooting.
Keeping you warm and comfortable by insulating the body with 4mm think neoprene, these waders are both affordable and durable.
Made from a tough 4mm, double lined SCR (Styrene Chloroprene Rubber) grade composite Neoprene, the waders give excellent flexibility, warmth and waterproofness. Screen printed double neoprene PU knee pads give greater protection against wear and are puncture resistant while a high back style with integral neoprene brace straps, give additional warmth across the shoulders and top of the back.
Adjustable elasticated braces with quick release clips for a great fit and maximum comfort
Reversed braces clips so the chest waders can be converted to a waist wader
Handy front pouch pocket
Double layered Neoprene knee pad with screen printed polyester tetoron pattern to give added protection from puncture when kneeling and resistance to wear and tear
New, wide fitting cleated sole PVC boot with a full neoprene lining for additional warmth - the cleated sole gives great grip and control on slippery rocks and riverbeds allowing you to fish with peace of mind
Sizes 6 - 13
Refer to the sizing guide for the correct fit
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.