Terra Nova Laser Competition 2 Tent
The Laser Competition 2 tent offers a great mix of super-low weight and added comfort.
Updated for 2011 with a smaller pack size, doors and porch space on both sides of the tent for improved access and ventilation, plus 4 additional guy lines for increased pitch stability.
The Laser Competition 2 tent utilises high quality DAC Featherlite poles, and has a unique flysheet ventilation system.
This tent is compatible with the Terra Nova FASTPACK system, allowing those who want to trim weight further when conditions permit, to use the flysheet and the fastpack groundsheet which is available separately.
Minimum Weight: 1.13kg
Packed Weight: 1.25kg
Packed Size: 40x16cm
Range: 3 season backpacking
Flysheet: Si/Si Nylon R/S 3000mm
Floor: Si/Si Nylon R/S 5000mm
Poles: 8.84mm DAC Featherlite
Pegs: 12 x 2g Titanium
Guylines: 4 x Reflective with Clamcleats
Compatible with Terra Nova FASTPACK system (fastpack weight: 0.760kg)
Note: Due to the super light nature of the material used in the tents construction we are unable to factory seal the seams, in a conventional method. However they are positioned and sewn in a way that minimises water penetration and it's possible to add further protection yourself, with seam sealer, to fully waterproof the tent. A free black pole cover (tied on) is also supplied with the Laser tents to fully waterproof the main seam, add stability, protect the zip and add extra protection to the most
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.