ACR FIREFLY® PRO LED STROBE (SOLAS/USCG/FAA)
The all-new ACR Firefly PRO Waterbug Emergency Distress Strobe Light is a SOLAS-approved strobe light with a built-in water activation feature that will automatically activate once submerged. With 4 activation functions, toggle between the armed mode for automatic water activation, ultra-bright strobe light or the SOS strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location, then toggle to the Steady-On feature for close up recovery operations.
The remarkable cool white colour LEDs produce a 360 beam of light that's over 41 candelas bright allowing for visibility of over 3.5 miles. With the all-new microprocessor and energy efficient electronics, the Firefly PRO operates continuously for over 56 hours, that's 48 hours longer than SOLAS/USCG regulations and twice as long as competitors.
- SOLAS-approved strobe light
- Built-in water activation
- 4 activation functions: toggle between the armed mode for automatic water activation, ultra-bright strobe light or the SOS strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location
- Cool white colour LEDs produce a 360 beam of light
- Operates continuously for over 56 hours
- Product Number: 3971.3 (Bulk)
- Size: 11.7 cm x 5.7 cm x 2.8 cm
- Weight: 68 g (without batteries)
- Operation: Manual ON/OFF switch and Water Activation
- Waterproof: Factory tested to 10 m
- Lamp: LED - cool white
- Strobe Intensity: 26.8 Candela minimum
- Strobe Visibility: Over 3.2 miles
- Strobe Flash Rate: 60 P/M +/-
- Strobe Operation: 56 hours minimum
- Certification: SOLAS - Pending, USCG - Pending, IMO LSA - Pending, CE - Pending
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.