The quintessential bikepacking bag for the great outdoors. The Backcountry Saddle Pack is an essential partner for bikepacking trips in the wilderness and for carrying layers for all-day rides. Designed to hold light, compressible gear on off-road rides, these mountain bike saddle bags provide a spacious compartment under the saddle, eliminating the need for a rear rack. The three-point attachment system and optional Dropper Post Adapter ensure a secure, sway free fit and dropper post compatibility. The waterproof fabrics offer unparalleled resistance to abrasion and tears, and it’s also simple to pack down. There’s a bungee cord for spare clothing, while reflective graphics and light attachment point mean that there’s no need to compromise on safety. The saddle bag is available in two sizes for longer rides and multi-day adventures, with both being optimised for bikes with limited clearance. Additionally, the roll-down compression and closure system mean the saddle bag’s volume can be tailored precisely to fit a range of packing needs. This bag is compatible with dropper posts when used with a Dropper Post Adapter such as our own or the Wolf Tooth Valais.
- Abrasion-resistant panels for protection
- Compatible with dropper posts when using an adapter
- Roll-down closure for adjustable capacity
- Reinforced structure for increased riding stability
- Optimised for bikes with limited rear wheel clearance
- Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension-Polyant VX21 and Hypalon
- 4.5L: H 14cm x W 14cm x L 24 - 30cm. Weight: 235g
- 6L: H 15cm x W 16cm x L 24 - 36cm. Weight: 290g
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.