Three season, freestanding bikepacking tent with extended vestibules
New to our bikepacking family of tents, and inspired by the tried and true Blacktail Series, these tents are known for their spacious sleeping areas with easy access through two, side-entry doors and vestibules at an excellent value.
Light enough for the backcountry, strong enough for the front country
Featuring a 12" Shortstik Poleset, ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or saving space in any pack
Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burley compression stuff-sack with daisy-chain webbing system
Stash helmet on exterior tent body using elastic webbing and the daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior for drying wet clothes and gear
Smooth-closing, dual-zipper door with easy-grip zipper pulls on two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
Increased head space with symmetrical pole structure and pre-bent poles
Fly features one extended, pole-supported, side-entry vestibule, and one quick-access vestibule
Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners and ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
Maximized storage options with oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights
To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint, sold separately
Includes NEW lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction
Trail Weight 2.75kg
Packed Weight 3.03kg
Fast Fly Weight 2.41kg
Packed Size 22 x 37 x 20cm
Floor Area 3.1m²
Head Height 107cm
Vestibule Area 2.6m² / 0.8m²
Footprint Weight 510g
Number of Seasons 3
Number of Doors 2
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.