CORE DS-4K No-Glow Trail Camera
DUAL SENSOR TECHNOLOGY. THE DIFFERENCE THAT'S NIGHT AND DAY.
The CORE DS-4K offers dual sensors for high quality images day and night and checks all the boxes successful hunters want the most: The highest picture resolution with dual sensors for the best image quality at day and night, plus optimized battery life for maximum image captures and more time in the field without checking batteries. All in a compact design to stay hidden from eyes you don't want to alert animal and human.
Bushnell is built around one simple principle to make sure our materials, components, and features give you the best images and information possible in every situation, every day. After all, why settle for "good" or "better" when you can have the best? That's Bushnell.
High Quality Images Day or Night - Dual Sensors (DS) for sharper, richer daytime images and higher contrast, more detailed images at night.
120 ft. Night Range - High contrast nighttime images with no washout.
Weatherproof & Rugged - Built to withstand the heat, cold, teeth and claws that Mother Nature throws at it.
No Glow - Nearly invisible to the human eye, no light emitted while capturing photos and video making it great for wildlife and security uses.
- Dual image sensors for high quality images day and night
- 120 ft+ night vision & sensor detection range with 35.1° detection angle
- Up to 32 megapixel images
- 4K video @ 30fps (up to 60 seconds)
- Pro image tuning
- 0.15s trigger speed
- 3-Preset Menus + Advanced Mode
- 2.1" In-Camera Color Review LCD
- 1s recovery rate
- Up to 1-year battery life
(runs on 6 x AA batteries)
- Removable Battery Tray
- GPS Geotag
- Solar compatible
- Accepts up to 512GB SD cards (not included)
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.