A TravelSheet™ is a lightweight sleep sack that lines your sleeping bag or bed. They feature a pillow pocket, reinforced gussets, double stitching and a side opening that can be secured with Velcro for ease of use. Each TravelSheet™ fits into a very small stuff sack, which makes them very easy to pack into any bag. No matter where your adventures take you, bring a Cocoon© TravelSheet™ to sleep more comfortably.
TravelSheets™ keep your sleeping bags clean and they are much easier to launder than your whole sleeping bag. Washing just your liner will keep your bag from excessive wear and tear, but with the ability to easily wash the TravelSheet™, you can always sleep clean and comfortable. TravelSheets™ are great for hotels and hostels. Sleep with the peace of mind that only comes from the knowledge that you are sleeping free from dirt and germs.
Our high-quality cotton is breathable, creates a natural vapor balance and is very comfortable against your skin. Cotton is durable, machine washable and colour fast.
A TravelSheet™ is an extremely lightweight and roomy sleep sack or sleeping bag liner.
- hotels, youth hostels, alpine huts,
boats, planes, trains
- warm weather sleeping bag
- rectangular sleeping bag liner
- for overnights with friends or as
- side opening with Velcro closure
- pocket for pillow insert
- double stitching and reinforced gussets
Standard size: 86 x 35 in.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.