Crispi Summit GTX Boot + FREE Gift Pack!
Gift pack includes 3 different boot care products, ranging from inner soles to protective creams / wax.
Thanks to Crispi® know how, the Summit GTX boot is the proposed answer to every major need while trekking or backpacking. This non-insulated boot designed and made in Italy with rugged terrain in mind, is built to keep going year after year.
The upper is made out of water-repellent suede, high-resistance fabric and is lined with Gore-Tex® Performance Lining to ensure maximum waterproof action. A rubber border is stitched around the base of entire boot to protect the foot from external impacts. We use a differentiated structure and removable Crispi® Air Mesh on the insole for comfort and breathability. The midsole is Vibram® and has great shock absorbing capabilities. A Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Footwear Lining and our joint-venture outsole with the Vibram® Super-Grip compound round out the tough and durable bottom of the Summit.
Bottom line is… If you are looking for a lighter alternative to your current mountain hunting boots, look no further than the Summit GTX by Crispi.
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- Vibram® Sole with Super-Grip Compound and EVA midsole
- Upper: Water repellent suede, high resistance cordura
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.
- Protection: Triple-stitched, polyurethane coated leather rand
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.