The same design as our best-selling Pyramid Tent - but now with the full camouflage capabilities offered by the DD Multicam pattern. (*Please note: Our Multicam Tents are not quite as light as our SuperLight Tents - please see below).
The DD Pyramid Tent - MC is simple to pitch, erected with just one Hiking Pole (not included) or even suspended from a ridge-line between trees. The DD Pyramid Tent-MC is designed to be pitched over the top of the DD SuperLight Pyramid Mesh Tent (sold separately) to create a 2-layer tipi style set-up, but can be used by itself for a strong and camouflaged shelter from the rain.
Do you want your campsite to go unnoticed? Designed to blend in with a wide range of natural environments, our DD Multicam is perfect for those who wish to blend in as much as possible. Ventilated and waterproof. Remaining lightweight, this tent has a full 3,000mm rated waterproof PU coating (complete with fully taped seams) and will keep the storms at bay throughout all your future adventures. A waterproof vent opposite the door helps to prevent the build up of condensation, whilst the large door itself can be rolled back and affixed in place for those long dry evenings.
- Size: L 245cm, W 200cm, H 125cm
- Weight: 670g (excluding pegs & guy-lines
- Includes: Tent, pegs x 13, guylines (2m) x 5
- Suitable for 1 person (plus rucksack) or 2 people
- Fully printed in DD Multicam, enabling seamless camouflage in woodland environments
- Made from 180T Polyester, with 3,000mm-rated fully waterproof PU coating throughout
- 1 central top loop to tie off to an overhead point or tree
- Taped seams
- Zippered entrance which can be rolled up and fastened out the way
- Small back wall vent to increase air flow and prevent condensation
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.