Introducing DD's lighter, warm-weather sleeping bag
The DD Scarba Sleeping Bag offers a comfortable night's sleep when camping in the spring and summer months (or in the warmer parts of the world)!
With a comfort level of 8C and above, this soft and lightweight sleeping bag has a waterproof footbox similar to our Jura 2 model. So even when the ground's wet, you can use the Scarba's waterproof footbox to keep your feet dry while you're sitting at the door of your tent to make a morning brew!
Featuring side zipped entry, the Scarba is best suited for tent and bivi camping but can also be used in a DD Hammock.
Note for hammock campers: For cooler weather and for convenient central-zippered closure (which is more hammock-friendly), you might find the DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag more suitable.
Includes DD Scarba Sleeping Bag, compression bag
Ripstop nylon shell and microfibre filling
Waterproof footbox (inside and out)
Neck and zip baffles, and an adjustable hood to be closed snugly around you
1 internal velcro-fastened pocket set at an angle to prevent items falling out
DD Scarba Sleeping Bag Regular Size:
Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 2in or 188cm
Shoe size: max 11 UK (46 EU and 11.5 USA) if wearing boots inside bag
Compressed Packed Size: 22cm x 18cm x 18cm
Weight: 950g or 34oz
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.