The newest addition to our hammock range incorporating the same basic design as our best-selling DD Frontline Hammock, the SuperLight Frontline is made from a lightweight ripstop nylon and has only one main layer. Together with our SuperLight suspension kit, this hammock is the ultimate expedition hammock for those on the trail.
Exceptionally lightweight and packed with new features
Weighing only 620g excluding the suspension kit & spreader poles, it is not only the weight that sets this hammock apart. This new design includes:
Integrated Mosquito net – new 100% bug-free, fine mosquito netting (Midge proof as well!)
New spreader pole system - longer 60cm spreader poles to make the hammock more spacious. Includes loops to use alternative spreaders such as sticks, or alternatively use only one spreader pole to cut down on weight/pack size.
Full Suspension kit – including our SuperLight Karabiners (only 8g each!), Tree Huggers, and Whoopie Slings - a very lightweight and quickly-deployed suspension kit.
New pockets – 4 x internal pockets conveniently placed for all of your essentials.
The hammock also includes 4 x tabs to fix our DD Underblanket. The above features, together with the well-documented reliability that comes as standard with DD Hammocks, provide a lightweight, comfortable, hassle-free hammock solution for any adventurer!
Size 2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 100kg)
Colour Olive Green
Weight 620g (Hammock only)
Includes SuperLight Frontline Hammock, suspension kit
Weight limit 100kg
Breathable, single-layered design
Ultra-fine built-in mesh mosquito net: zips closed and it offers protection against all insects (including the Scottish midge!)
2 x 60cm foldable lightweight spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic to suspend the net
4 internal pockets to store small valuables
4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
Pre-fitted with DD SuperLight suspension kit
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.