- Easy to fit, no tools required
- Perfect for Gravel or MTB
- Super lightweight, only 61 grams
- Longlasting, durable materials
- Suitable for tire widths between 32-55 mm
The FENDOR BENDOR Big gets the dirty job done. The all new attachment makes fitting without tools a breeze, to virtually every bike in just a few seconds.
With the newly developed attachment construction, FENDOR BENDOR Big is now completely self supported and therefore possible to mount on bikes without the sideway support of the seat stays or the support of a brake bridge. You could also mount it above your caliper brake to avoid interference with the brake.
"...once I expect to do more wet gravel riding in the winter, it will get strapped back on the bike and left there until spring comes." Cory Benson, Bikerumor
For the rough stuff
It has been developed for gravel biking but is also a great protector for CX and MTB. With greater length and width, it's well suited for the longer wheelbase normally associated with this segment of bikes. A single midway fold still allows for convenient minimal storage but with maximum sturdiness for the rocky roads ahead.
Frame protection by 3M
Both models come with upgraded frame protection stickers from 3M. A material originally developed to protect the helicopter propeller blades from the sand storms in the desert, it makes sure that no scratches will be made to your beloved bike by the FENDOR BENDOR.
For front protection, consider adding a MUDDER Mini or SPEED MULLET Regular
Measures: 555x80 mm (effective)
Weight: 61 g
Material: 1 mm PP (Polypropylene)
The Fendor Bendor fits all frames with standard seat stays. It's self supportive and doesn't require support from the brake bridge or the seat stays. It can also be mounted directly on a seat post (as low as possible for best effect). The Fendor Bendor will not fit if you have monostay frame or center pull brake.
The scoring lines along the fender need to be folded hard in order to give the it the necessary rigidity and strength. Take extra care to fold down the outer edges to make sure your Fendor Bendor is functioning properly.
Each Fendor Bendor is delivered with a small set of transparent 3M polyurethane protection stickers. Use these to protect your seat stays from scratches from the fender.
The Fendor Bendor Big can be folded in half for easy storage in a backpack or strapped on your bikepacking gear.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.