YOU ONLY NEED ONE SHOT
You’ve never seen a crossbow scope like this before. Range game targets up to 229 metres away, and use digital aim points automatically calibrated to your crossbow setup.
- A crossbow scope with a built-in laser rangefinder? Yeah, we did that.
- It’s a lot easier to be sure of your shot when you can see it with 3.5X magnification.
- Sunrise to sunset, your aim points will be the perfect brightness, easy to see and won’t block your view.
- The Laser Locate™ feature lets you mark where your shot was taken and other important points after that.
- Get precise aim points for multiple crossbow setups, and easily switch between them.
- Steady Aim and Aim Point Level give you confidence that each shot will find its mark.
SILENT RANGE BUTTON
Mount the button in the best location for your grip so one finger can silently activate the laser rangefinder to give you the distance and exact aim point you need for the shot.
Built to withstand all hunting conditions, the scope will be ready in harsh weather or on a blue sky, high-pressure day in mid-November.
Get instant angle-compensated distance to game up to 460 metres away, reflective targets up to 229 metres away and black targets up to 115 metres away.
Take every shot with confidence. Get on target quickly, and see your mark at 3.5X magnification.
ILLUMINATED AIM POINTS
Precise illuminated aim points automatically adjust brightness to conditions and allow you to see your target, unobstructed by reticle patterns.
LASER LOCATE FEATURE
Our waypoint projection feature pairs with a compatible Garmin GPS device (sold separately) to show the target’s exact location when the shot or range was taken.
CUSTOM BOLT PROFILES
Create custom bolt profiles with unique aim point stacks for more accurate shooting across a variety of setups.
Steady Aim and Aim Point Level features give you confidence to take the shot, and Roll at Shot and Impulse Duration give feedback on your setup’s performance.
Bright, crisp optics offer superior visibility in low light and edge-to-edge clarity for an amazing view of your target. The rangefinder is Class 1 eye-safe.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.