The RECON is our first sustainable outdoor water bottle series, made from 50% recycled content in both the cap and bottle. Topped with our new patented twist cap that provides an experience like drinking out of a glass. RECON was born out of the collective belief that great gear for the trail can and should be lower impact on the environment. An enlightened way to hydrate.
- Smooth flow twist-cap is quick to open/close – a 180° turn delivers the perfect flow rate for a glass-like drinking experience; twist back to close for leak-proof transport mode
- The wide-mouth design includes an integrated TPU handle that is comfortable to carry, lightweight, and nearly indestructible
- Slender bottle shape, designed to fit in your backpack pocket, but versatile enough for everyday use – fits in most cup holders
- Indented finger groove provides a better grip including with gloves and in all weather conditions
- Cap and bottle made utilizing Eastman™ Tritan Renew™ Technology, 50% recycled plastic content comes from a variety of sources with nine PET single use bottles being the primary source
- Minimally designed with only two parts - the cap and inner gasket separate for easy cleaning, and along with the bottle, are all dishwasher safe
- Impact, stain, and odour resistance, as well as 100% BPA, BPS, and BPF-free with no residual taste.
- Capacity: 750ml
- Dimensions: 220 x 71mm
- Weight: 139g
- Material: Tritan® Copolyester PCR (50%), Silicone, TPU
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.