Get out and stay out.
The high-capacity Seeker 3L is a durable, ultra-light hydration storage system for all your long-haul excursions.
It collapses down to the size of a fist, attaches to your pack or hangs from a tree.
You can freeze it to use as an ice pack or fill it with hot water to keep you warm.
Adventure seekers, this one’s for you.
42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring.
Backcountry water filter compatible.
Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, tramping or any backcountry adventure.
The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you'll forget it's in your pack.
Extremely packable fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included storage bag.
Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs.
External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents.
Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity.
Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60°C)
Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free.
Capacity- 3 litres
Dimensions- 381mm x 133mm
Material- Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.