The H19R Signature is the ultimate high-end headlamp for extreme outdoor adventurers. The fusion of an individually adjustable flood and spot LED light creates a truly unique light pattern. Thanks to the Ledlenser Connect App and Bluetooth remote control, the H19R Signature can easily be personalized and controlled remotely. The included accessories ensure flexible use, e.g. on helmets or on handlebars. That and much more makes the H19R Signature a premium portable light choice.
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP68. Flex Sealing Technology enables the torch to be submerged for 30 minutes in up to 1.5m of water
- Fusion Beam. Offers you an individually adjustable flood and spotlight.
- Three way switch accessing eight light functions – Boost, High Power, Mid Power, Low Power, Strobe, Position, S.O.S, Blink. Lets you intuitively select the right light setting for your needs.
- Red light option. Independent red light that preserves night vision.
- Bluetooth smartphone connection. Set up your headlamp exactly how you want it using the Ledlenser connect app.
- 95 degree tilting head. So you can direct the light exactly where you need it.
- Memory function. Headlamp will turn back on to the last light setting used.
- Magnetic Charge System for quick and easy recharging. Recharges in 210 minutes via magnetic contacts without having to remove the battery.
- Transport lock. Prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack.
- Brightness (Boost): 4000 lumens
- Brightness (High): 1800 lumens
- Brightness (Mid): 800 lumens
- Beam Range (Mid): 150m
- Brightness (Low): 200 lumens
- Beam Range (Boost): 330m
- Beam Range (High): 250m
- Beam Range (Low): 80m
- Burn time (High): 3.5 hours
- Burn time (Mid): 7 hours
- Burn Time (Low): 20 hours
- Water/Dust resistance: IP68
- Weight: 374g
- Batteries: Li-ion 7.4V 4800 mAh (included)
- Light Functions: Boost, High Power, Mid Power, Low Power, Strobe, Position, S.O.S., Blink
- Recharge time: 5.5 hours
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.