Looking to take your training to the next level? The NEO5R is a must-have for urban night runners. With a powerful 600 lumen (boost) output and rear red light, the NEO5R will not only light your way, but also ensure you are seen from all angles while navigating low light environments.
Designed so weight is evenly distributed around the head, the NEO5R will sit securely in place and remains comfortable throughout training. The integrated battery is charged by magnetic contact. When running in groups, the supplied chest strap offers another attachment option and prevents shining light in your training partner's eyes.
- Bright - Perfectly tuned light pattern for running and other outdoor activities; precisely illuminates the near and far range
- Minimalist - Ergonomic design with cable tunnel for perfect fit and wearing comfort during fast-paced activities
- Tilting lamphead - For individual adjustment of the light cone
- 360° visibility - Thanks to red flashing rear light and reflective headband
- Quick and easy charging - Via Magnetic Charge System with status LED
- Convenient - Battery Indicator, Charge Indicator, Low Battery Warning Makes it easy to manage your battery life.
- Magnetic Charge System - For quick and easy recharging Recharges in 240 minutes via magnetic contacts without having to remove the battery.
- Four light functions - Boost, High, Mid, Low Power Choose the right light setting for your needs.
- Brightness (Boost) 600 lumens
- Brightness (High) 300 lumens
- Brightness (Mid) 100 lumens
- Beam Range (Mid) 40m
- Brightness (Low) 20 lumens
- Beam Range (Boost) 100m
- Beam Range (High) 70m
- Beam Range (Low) 5m
- Burn Time (High) 4 hours
- Burn Time (Mid) 8 hours
- Burn Time (Low) 35 hours
- Water/Dust resistance IP54
- Weight 104g
- Batteries Li-ion 3.7V 1800mAh (included)
- SLT Light Functions Boost, High, Mid, Low Power
- Recharge time 4 hours
- Also in the box 1 set of rechargeable batteries, Comfort Pad, Magnetic charging cable, chest belt
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.