This small, but sturdy bike light provides maximum 3500 lumens in a compact body that weighs only 109g. As one of Monteer family, Monteer 3500S Nebula fulfills rugged illumination performance for trail and endurance riders that require powerful output in the fast movement during night. Equipped with 5 high quality LEDs and the special combination of 31° and 22° lens angle, Monteer 3500S Nebula is capable to strive an impressive light output as well as a balanced beam across any terrain. With its 5200 mAh powerful battery pack, the lamp will light up your whole adventure trip, and allow you to enjoy the night riding with full passion.
Compatible with both handlebar and helmet, the lamp satisfies versatile illumination demands according to the environment, especially with the lightweight design, riders can hardly feel any weight on bike or helmet. Thanks to the adaptable modes settings ranges from 80 lumens to 3500 lumens full brightness, and the hard anodized aluminum body that passed the high water pressure and temperature tests.
- Small size while provides strong 3500 ideal lumens to light up the full terrain.
- Equipped with high efficiency lens to provide a smooth transition from the spot beam to the flood beam.
- Adaptable mode settings for all-around outdoor night activities.
- Straight forward operation with one button, memory function for instant mission.
- Versatile and secure mounting methods on helmet and bike satisfy different illumination requirement.
- Built-in temperature control system and cooling fin design assure high lighting performance.
- CNC machined aluminum with IPX 5 waterproof rate that suitable for various weather conditions.
- Portable 5200 mAh battery pack that can be used as a convenient power bank.
- Easy-to-read battery indicator on light head and battery pack.
- Available for 28mm, 31.8mm, 35mm, aero sharp handlebars.
- Light source: Luminus SST-20
- Body Material: Aluminum alloy
- Battery Source: 4 X 18650 Li-ion battery 7.2v 5,200mAh (Included)
- Dimensions: 60 x 43.5 x 41.5mm
- Weight: 109g (NOT Including battery)
- Weight: 316g (Including battery)
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.