MSR, Hyperflow Microfilter
The HyperFlow microfilter utilizes the latest Hollow Fiber Technology and our most advanced engineering to make water treatment so small and so easy to use, it will change the way you travel in the backcountry. Its ergonomic design, diminutive size and tool-free maintainability make it just as appropriate on day trips as it is on multi-day excursions. Add a filtration rate of 3-liters per minute and you’ve got the most efficient microfilter ever created. Also included is a Quick Connect bottle adaptor—allowing direct connection to all MSR hydration products and a variety of other "wide mouth" containers—and an advanced prefilter to prolong the life of your filter.
- High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 liters per minute or one liter every 20 strokes.
- Ultralight: Just 7.4 oz. (209 g).
- Ultra-small: Just 7x3.5 in. ( 17.8 x 8.3 cm) makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium.
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools.
- Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers
Effective against protozoa Yes
Effective against bacteria Yes
Effective against viruses No
Effective against particulate Yes
Effective against chemicals/toxins No
Weight 7.8 oz / 221 g
Width 3.5 in / 8.3 cm
Length 7 in / 17.8 cm
Filter media Hollow Fiber
Filter pore size 0.2 microns
Flow (L/min) 3 liters per min
Flow (strokes per liter) 20
Cartridge life ~1000 liters
Field cleanable Yes
Field maintainable Yes
Country of Origin Made in Seattle, USA
Mechanical advantage No
Water Bottle Adapter Yes
Cartridge replacement indicator No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.