- Deflectors increase efficiency
- Easy to mount with included zipties
- Fits all suspension forks with a fork bridge
- Super lightweight, only 18 grams
- Suitable for all wheel sizes
The purpose of the MUDDER Regular is to keep your eyes muck-free as you go full speed down that dirtbag of a trail that you love so much. Chances are, that thanks to MUDDER, you’re also not having flying mud for lunch.
In true Ass Savers spirit, we’ve taken the minimalist approach with some added clever thinking. The result is a fork mounted front mudguard with an unobtrusive design and unsurpassed efficiency when it comes to keeping your face free from dirt. The design features innovative tire-hugging deflectors that can be adjusted so virtually no mud will pass.
"No matter what trails you are on, what the weather's like or the bumps you are going over, the Mudder stays exactly where you put it"
-TotalMTB, March 2018
Measures: 237x154 mm
Weight: 18 g
Material: 0.8 mm PP (Polypropylene)
The MUDDER will fit all standard front suspension forks with wheel sizes between 26" to 29". If you have a fork with an inverted fork bridge, like DT Swiss or Magura, then it won't fit without modifications.
This mudguard is specifically designed to block dirt from being thrown forward and potentially impair your vision during high speed trail riding. It will not protect you from general spray coming from your front tire.
The flaps at the front of the MUDDER is designed to be folded down towards the tire for even better protection. Depending on your tire clearance they may be folded very little or very much.
The secret to transforming a flat piece of plastic into a functioning product lies in the pre-folding prior to use. All the scoring lines have been carefully engineered to achieve locking mechanisms, self centering abilities, spring loading and material endurance. Please take the time to properly read the instructions to ensure the best performance.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.