The Optimus Vega is the ultimate multifunctional lightweight 4 season stove. The Vega excels in the cold conditions and will still produce heat in temps as low as -20 deg c. The stove features a unique fuel delivery system that vaporises fuel in cold conditions preventing your fuel source from freezing.
Need that little extra boost of power? The Vega's 4 season mode provides an additional boost of fuel that can cut cooking times by up to 20%. The lowest profile in its class, this high-output burner is versatile and stable enough for a pan or for a large pot. Comes with a flexible windscreen for added protection in windy conditions. Decrease boil time and save fuel when cooking with this lightweight aluminium windscreen. Included with the Optimus Nova and Nova+ stoves.
- ONLY stove with integrated 4 Season Mode: possible to cook with gas in cold temperatures
- Widest pot support in class for convenient cooking; also with large pots
- Lowest gravity point in class provides superior stability
- Stove type: Gas
- Fuel type: Gas
- Average burn time: 160 min
- Fuel consumption: 220g
- Average boil time for 1 L of water: 4.5 min
- Power in kWh: 3700 BTU
- Width: 130mm
- Height: 65mm
- Diameter: 70mm
- Weight: 178g
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.