The world’s first camera hand strap that is quick-connecting and quick-adjusting. Clutch gives you access to your camera’s controls but quickly cinches down when you need security. Hypalon exterior, microfiber pad, and aluminum adjuster hardware is ultra-durable and inspired by high-end climbing gear. Attaches to your camera at 2 points: your camera strap mount (via a reinforced Hypalon loop) and your camera tripod mount (via our low-profile Arca-compatible Standard Plate). Clutch can be used alongside other Peak Design straps, as well as the Capture Camera Clip.
- Works With Any DSLR: Compatible with any DSLR (or SLR) camera, including large full-frame bodies and cameras with battery grips. If you have a mirrorless camera please read this article.
- Quick-Adjusting: Cinch down on your hand for total security, or pull to loosen when accessing camera controls.
- Quick-Connecting: Attaches quickly with our Anchor connection system.
- Use With Other Pd Straps: For total security, use in conjunction with other PD straps like Slide, Slide Lite, and Leash (sold separately).
- Use With Capture V3: Works with Capture Camera Clip Version 3 Only.
- Tripod Compatibility With Peak Design Plates: Works with our Standard Plate, Dual Plate, and Micro Plate (sold separately) for Arca and Manfrotto RC2 tripod compatibility.
- Hypalon Construction: Clutch's exterior shell is made from the same material that whitewater rafts are made of.
- Microfiber Pad: Never gets sweaty or sticky against your hand. Nobody likes a sweaty hand.
- Number Of Anchors: 2
- Included Plate: Standard Plate V3 (Compatible with Capture V3)
- Weight: 50g (123g as packed)
- Max Length: 29cm
- Min Length: 20 cm
- Width: 51 mm
- Strength Rating: Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 90kg.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.