Climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops
Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing and multi-pitch climbing, the ADJAMA harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops that adapt to all climbers in all seasons. The padded leg loops and waistbelt ensure maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement. The five equipment loops carry all the equipment required for progression on ice or rock, and make it easily accessible during the activity.
- padded waistbelt and leg loops
- wide waistbelt provides comfortable positioning
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction allows excellent weight distribution
-Capacity for transporting a large quantity of equipment
- two very large rigid equipment loops in front for transporting a lot of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of carabiners
- two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
- one large center rear equipment loop for carrying belay station gear, shoes or special equipment
- compatible with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder
- one rear loop for trail line
Adaptability: leg loops adjustable with DOUBLEBACK buckles, to adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing
Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
Harness comes in a protective carry bag
Size: Small Waist Belt 71-77cm Leg Loops 47-57cm Weight 460 g
Medium Waist Belt 77-84cm Leg Loops 51-61cm Weight 485 g
Large Waist Belt 84-92cm Leg Loops 54-64cm Weight 515 g
X-Large Waist Belt 92-100cm Leg Loops 56-66cm Weight 545 g
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.