ANGE FINESSE - Ultra-light quickdraw. Designed for alpine climbing and situations where every gram counts, the ANGE FINESSE quickdraw is ultra-light, compact and durable.
Ultra-lightweight and durable quickdraw:
- ultra-light ANGE carabiners with MonoFil gate
- lightweight and compact FINESSE quickdraw sling. The ergonomic shape makes it easier to grab
- size and strength/weight ratio of the carabiner are optimized, thanks to its specific profile and the H-shaped cross-section
- the MonoFil Keylock gate ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners
Efficient to use:
- the deflector works with the shape of the carabiner to promote proper positioning of the carabiner on the major axis, and helps with clipping
- the tabs on the bottom of the carabiner help keep the STRING in place to better align the quickdraw sling along its major axis
- the STRING quickdraw sling protector helps maintain the proper orientation of the carabiner and protect the carabiner attachment loop from wear
Available in four versions to meet a variety of user needs:
- ultra-light version: 10 cm sling with two ANGE S carabiners. (S+S) Weight 63 g
- compact version for managing rope drag: 17 cm sling with two ANGE S carabiners. (S+S) Weight 66 g
- compact version for easier clipping: 17 cm sling with one ANGE S carabiner on the anchor end and one ANGE L carabiner on the rope end. (S+L) Weight 72 g
- ergonomic version for easier clipping: 17 cm sling with two ANGE L carabiners. (L+L) Weight 78 g
ANGE S breaking strength: - major axis: 20 kN - minor axis: 7 kN - open gate: 9 kN - gate opening: 23 mm
ANGE L strength: - major axis: 22 kN - minor axis: 7 kN - open gate: 10 kN
Gate opening: 26 mm
Capacity: 21 mm
Material(s): aluminum carabiners, HDPE slings with nylon stitching, rubber STRING
Certification(s): - carabiner: CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA - sling: CE EN 566, UIAA
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.