Durable and comfortable, the AVEN caving harness carries you through your subterranean explorations with ease. With a waistbelt and leg loops reinforced with foam, it provides comfortable support as you progress. Designed with durable materials around the attachment points, leg loops, and gear loops, it offers long-lasting wear resistance. The attachment points are positioned as low as possible to make rope ascents easier and more efficient. Six gear loops, two slots for CARITOOL tool holders, and a bag tether attachment loop are included for carrying and organizing gear.
- Wide foam on waistbelt provides great comfort and support without hindering general mobility or rope ascents
- Closed-cell foam waistbelt helps prevent water absorption and keeps the harness comfortable throughout its lifetime
- Wide leg loop straps offer better weight distribution between the thighs and the pelvis
- Leg loop buckles are positioned between the legs to limit the risk of snagging in narrow passages
- Leg loops reinforced with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for greater resistance to abrasion
- Waistbelt backing in polyester
- Gear loops made of extremely durable high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE)
- High-strength polyester webbing maintains smooth adjustment over time
- Attachment points entirely reinforced in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for great durability
- Rear buckle with wear protector webbing flap
Efficient rope ascents:
- Lower position of attachment points optimizes efficiency of rope ascents
- Three gear loops on each side for carrying and organizing a large amount of gear
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Differently colored safety stitching for easy identification of harness size (yellow stitching for Size 1, black stitching for Size 2)
- Loop made of high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for tethering a bag
Size 1 2
Waist belt 60-85 cm 80-102 cm
Leg loops 42-62 cm 52-72 cm
Weight 465 g 520 g
Guarantee 3 years
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.