Belay device with assisted braking and anti-panic handle, for all single rope diameters
GRIGRI + is an assisted braking device designed for all climbers, for both indoor and outdoor climbing. It can be used with all single ropes (optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameter ropes) and is suited for intensive use. The reduction handle offers exceptional descent control. Two usage modes to choose from, depending on need: top-rope belay or lead belay. The top-rope belay mode and the anti-panic handle make for a more comfortable belay, making the GRIGRI + particularly suitable for learning.
Belay device with assisted braking for indoors and outdoors, designed for all climbers:
- hand motions are the same as with classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by tightening the hand on the free end of the rope
- can be used with all single ropes, and optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters
- diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device (interior and exterior)
- great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate
Exceptional comfort during the descent, thanks to the very controlled progression of the rope feed
Particularly suitable for learning:
- anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent
- choice of belay mode, top-rope or lead, thanks to the selection knob: top-rope belay mode facilitates taking up slack and makes for a more comfortable belay
- option of locking the belay mode
Weight: 200 g
Rope compatibility: single ropes (optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters)
Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate and wear plate, reinforced nylon handle
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.