Lightweight oval carabiner
The lightweight OK carabiner is made of aluminum. It has an oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. It is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system.
Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
Available in three different locking systems:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
Weight 75 g
Locking system TRIACT-LOCK
Major axis strength 25 kN
Minor axis strength 8 kN
Open gate strength 7 kN
Gate opening 22 mm
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.