The PIXA 2 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand or to move around safely.
It has constant lighting technology which means brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
It meets ATEX zone 2/22 certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- low-intensity mode adapted to close-range work: mixed beam with a wide, uniform flood
- high-intensity mode adapted to movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
ATEX zone 2/22 certified headlamp
Weight: 160 g
Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
Beam pattern: mixed
Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.