High-efficiency loss-proof pulley
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the PRO pulley is designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems. The side plate that locks under load, the large-diameter sheave and the high efficiency sealed ball bearings make a pulley that is well suited for handling heavy loads.
Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems:
- The rope can be easily installed even when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- The pulley always stays attached to its connector, making it loss-proof.
Especially suited for handling heavy loads
- large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
Weight: 205 g
Certification(s): CE EN 12278, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
Material(s): aluminum, nylon
Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
Sheave diameter: 38 mm
Working load: 2 x 2.5 = 5 kN
Breaking strength: 2 x 11 = 22 kN
Efficiency: 95 %
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.