Petzl, SAMA Harness
Men's climbing harness with elastic leg loops
The SAMA harness is ideal for sport climbing. With its EndoFrame construction, it provides excellent weight distribution around the waist and legs to ensure greater comfort. The elastic leg loops remain adjusted and offer complete freedom of movement. The DoubleBack Light buckle on the waistbelt ensures quick and easy adjustment. The tie-in points are made of Dyneema in order to improve resistance to rope friction.
EndoFrame construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort:
- waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps
- waistbelt wider on the sides
- padded waistbelt and leg loops
- wide waistbelt provides comfortable positioning
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction allows excellent weight distribution
Great freedom of movement:
- waistbelt is flexible and slimmer in front
- elasticized leg loops allow the harness to remain adjusted
- elasticized leg loop straps and flexible connection straps allow maximum mobility
Capacity for carrying equipment:
- two rigid equipment loops in front for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
- two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
- one rear loop for trail line
Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-tenacity polyethylene
Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
Size: S Waist belt: 71-77 cm Leg loops: 48-53 cm Weight: 385 g
Size: M Waist belt: 77-84 cm Leg loops: 52-57 cm Weight: 415 g
Size: L Waist belt: 84-92 cm Leg loops: 55-60 cm Weight: 445 g
Size: XL Waist belt: 92-100 cm Leg loops: 57-62 cm Weight: 475 g
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.