PURE Blackcurrant Recovery is made with real New Zealand Ben Ard blackcurrants that have naturally occurring anthocyanins, which give blackcurrants their deep purple colour. Whole blackcurrant berries are freeze dried and milled down to a fine powder that is full of flavour and vitality.
When taken as directed and in conjunction with a healthy & varied diet, the naturally high levels of Vitamin C in blackcurrants help your recovery as it supports immunity and blood vessel structure and function. Vitamin C also contributes to the reduction of
tiredness and fatigue, so you can stay on top of your game.
PURE Blackcurrant Recovery powder can be a yummy part of a balanced varied diet with high amounts of fruits and vegetables to keep your heart healthy too.
Each 200g pouch of PURE Blackcurrant Recovery powder contains 33 serves (serving size is 1 heaped teaspoon).
For general wellbeing - mix 1 teaspoon daily with water, juice or smoothie and mix well in a glass or shaker. Try it hot or cold!
For sport & exercise - mix 1 heaped teaspoon daily with water, juice or smoothie. Mix well in a glass, bottle or shaker.
ADVANTAGES OF PURE BLACKCURRANT RECOVERY POWDER
Make the choice of natural foods which are readily available in nature to help with your exercise recovery:
100% New Zealand blackcurrants - each 200g pouch is equivalent to over 1kg of fresh blackcurrants
Equivalent of over 30 blackcurrants in every serving
150mg of anthocyanins per serve
Good source of Vitamin C
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.