Singing Rock Bandit Technical Ice Tool with Hammer
Versatile ice axe for a wide range of use
given its modular design, the ice axe can be adapted to a particular ascent
especially suitable for demanding technical mountaineering and ice climbing
bent shaft makes hooking in steep ice or rock easy while creating an optimum
hot forged head allows use of adze/hammer and choice of ICE or DRY pick
(for demanding mixed climbing the ice axe can be used without adze/hammer)
head shape is designed so that it can be jammed into the cracks and to provide support for climbing in soft snow
the weight of the head is concentrated in the trajectory of the swing making penetration into hard ice as easy as possible
possible to connect a carabiner to the head or hang the ice axe on PORTER
ergonomically shaped handle is made of dual-density plastic for thermal
insulation and safe grip
a carabiner or BUNGEE tether may be attached to the spike
BOXER protects fingers against injury and getting drenched and enables
RHINO hook is designed for higher grip in demanding ice/mixed climbing or,
in contrast, in climbing snow slopes
you may remove both accessories (BOXER and RHINO) and get a light ice axe
for classic technical mountaineering
pick: chromoly steel
head, spike, shaft: aluminium alloy
grip: dual-density plastic
Weight: 610 g = fully mounted ice axe (ice pick, hammer/adze, Boxer, Rhino)
Length: 50 cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.