Crag climbing backpack with top and back panel easy access to the main compartment and lots of cool features.
large top and back panel easy access to the main compartment equipped with YKK zippers
ergonomic and comfortable shoulder straps and back panel
adjustable sternum strap
simple hip belt is possible to hide inside the side pockets
spacious zippered top pocket for your essentials
zippered inside pocket with the key clip secures your keys, wallet and other small items
two internal gear loops and internal pocket for the rope tarp, climbing shoes or other equipment
120 × 140 cm rope tarp with the Partner Check infographic and different color of the loops for easy rope ends identification
zippered side pocket for quick access to a guide book, water bottle or other essentials
helmet attachment on the lid or on the front part using the flexible net
rope attachment on the lid using the rope fixing straps (the straps can be easily hidden inside the lid)
"daisy chain" loops to secure gear outside the backpack
with the loops and a bungee cord you can attach additional gear like a sleeping mat and the like (a bungee cord is not included)
reinforced carrying handles on the top part enable easy manipulation with the backpack
super durable nylon fabric with foam padding on the bottom and front panel ensures a long lifetime and protects your gear
Weight 1190 g
Material PES, PAD, plastics
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.