The Dome is the ultimate big wall harness designed with essential aid climbing features, yet built for maximum comfort and durability.
- even being the most robust harness in our line, it is still very lightweight
- waist belt with more coverage than most harnesses and rugged exterior fabrics designed to withstand serious abrasion
- ergonomically shaped padding provides maximum support and comfort for long days on the wall
- two buckles on the waist belt: Rock&Lock buckle provides fast and smooth adjustment while the threading buckle allows the harness to be perfectly centered
- adjustable leg loops with Rock&Lock buckle enable to put on the harness when wearing skis or crampons
- tie-in points which have the most abrasive wear are reinforced by PAD webbing
- 7 braided gear loops with a load capacity 5 kg
- rear haul loop with a load capacity 50 kg
- 2 color distinctive belay loops for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- 2 slots for additional carabiner PORTER
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides a higher safety in case of wrong tie-in
- easily detachable rear elastic straps
Small - Large: Waist 67cm - 95cm Leg 48cm - 66cm
X-Large: Waist 90cm - 120cm Leg 56cm - 72cm
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.