High-end climbing harness providing maximum comfort, low weight and freedom of movement. Designed for sport routes or wherever you want to climb light.
- flexible leg loops with elastic straps adapt to the user´s legs
- one patented Rock&Lock buckle on the waist belt - newly made of stainless steel to increase corrosion resistance
- flat profile of the harness guarantees unlimited movement
- for both leg loops and the waist belt the variable width webbing is used - this ergonomic construction combines maximum comfort and low weight
- new webbing is more durable and works better in our Rock&Lock buckle, making the tightening smoother
- ergonomic construction combines maximum comfort and low weight
- padded waist belt and leg loops are made from EVA foam and breathable PES fabric with high abrasion resistance
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides greater safety in a case of incorrect tie-in
- 4 new ergonomic braided gear loops are shaped to facilitate handling and to provide enough space for your climbing gear
- colour 12 mm belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- BMI adjusting system ensures perfect fit when changing the layers or weight
- fresh and simple design will win favor with you and your buddies as well
Small - Waist 70 cm - 80 cm
Leg Size Up to 52 cm
Medium - Waist 75 cm - 85 cm
Leg Size Up to 55 cm
Large - Waist 80 cm - 90 cm
Leg Size Up to 58 cm
X-Large - Waist 85 cm - 95 cm
Leg Size Up to 60 cm
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.