A great all-round harness specially designed to fit the female body
- specially shaped waist belt and longer belay loop to fit women‘s physique
- 3 patented Rock&Lock buckles - newly made of stainless steel to increase corrosion resistance
- thanks to the Rock&Lock buckles on leg loops it is possible to put the harness on without having to take your skis or crampons off
- new webbing is more durable and works better in our R&L buckle, making the tightening smoother
- ergonomic construction combines maximum comfort and low weight
- padded waist belt and leg loops are made from EVA foam and breathable PES fabric with high abrasion resistance
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides greater safety in a case of incorrect tie-in
- 4 new ergonomic braided gear loops are shaped to facilitate handling and to provide enough space for your climbing gear
- color 12 mm belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- BMI adjusting system ensures perfect fit when changing the layers or weight
Small Waist 65 cm - 75 cm
Leg 50 cm - 55 cm
Medium Waist 70 cm - 80 cm
Leg 55 cm - 60 cm
Large Waist 75 cm - 85 cm
Leg 60 cm - 65 cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.