Penta is an extremely lightweight, super-comfortable and fully ventilated climbing helmet. All this combined with a maximum head protection. For its comfort and lightweight design, it is ideal for use in sport climbing, mountaineering traditional climbing or via ferrata.
compact upper part protects the user from falling objects and still keeps low profile
hard PC shell avoids sharp objects penetration while PS foam absorbs the impact energy
hard PC shell also protects the bottom edge from mechanical damage
inside padding is fully removable and washable
eleven large vents with more than 56 cm² allow excellent ventilation
robust headlamp clips secure any headlamp on the market
comfortable and flexible rear retention system conforms better to any head and provides space saving storage (can be easily folded into the helmet)
narrow straps of the retention system are very soft and light and do not press so as standard hard-plastic headbands
soft and wide chin strap with an extended length provides maximum comfort and allows to wear a hat under the helmet
ultra light helmet for all climbing activities
Color: blue, grey, red, white
Weight: 205 g
Size: UNI (51 - 60 cm)
Material: polycarbonate, polystyrene, polyamide
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.