Extremely lightweight harness for ski touring, mountaineering and glacier tours.
- can be put on/off safely and quickly with skis/crampons on, with feet on the ground
- construction made of HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene) lace webbing which is super lightweight and strong
- fine nylon fabric inside the harness doesn´t absorb water and it is very breathable
- tying in two color distinguished tying loops with a strength of 15 kN
- opening and adjusting the leg loops with the patented 12 mm wide Rock&Lock aluminium buckle, easy and fast manipulation even with the gloves on
- two gear loops with a load capacity of 5 kg, each gear loop is divided into 3 sections which allow easier gear management
- gear loop is made of thin webbing and long enough that doesn´t restraint when wearing a backpack
- two slots for the additional plastic carabiner PORTER to carry ice screws or other gear
- rear haul loop with a load capacity of 5 kg
- two elastic loops on each leg loop for comfortable carrying an ice screw
- transport bag included
- this harness is designed for demanding mountaineering and skitouring with minimal weight under 100 grams and super packable size
Refer to the sizing guide for the correct fit
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.