The Spinel Mountaineering Harness is a fully adjustable, four buckle sit harness which is ideal for mountaineering and winter climbing.
- 4 Rock&Lock buckles - newly made of stainless steel to increase corrosion resistance
- 2 buckles in a waist belt enable to center the harness, keeping the gear loops in an optimal position
- thanks to the Rock&Lock buckles on leg loops it is possible to put the harness on without having to take your skis or crampons off
- new webbing is more durable and works better in our R&L buckle, making the tightening smoother
- ergonomic construction combines maximum comfort and low weight
- padded waist belt and leg loops are made from EVA foam and breathable PES fabric with high abrasion resistance
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides greater safety in a case of incorrect tie-in
- 2 slots for additional carabiner PORTER
- rear haul loop with a load capacity 30 kg
- 4 new ergonomic braided gear loops are shaped to facilitate handling and to provide enough space for your climbing gear
- colour 16 mm belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- BMI adjusting system ensures perfect fit when changing the layers or weight
Small: Waist 65cm - 80cm Leg 50cm - 55cm
Med/Lge: Waist 75cm - 90cm Leg 60cm - 65cm
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.