It helped me climb k2
$6.99 shipping in NZ. NZ orders over $95 ship FREE!
The Versa ll is the second generation of the universal harness for all kinds of climbing activities suitable mainly for beginners, climbing courses and gyms.
- comes in two sizes which adapt to all users
- 3 Rock&Lock buckles enable fast and safe adjustment
- BMI adjusting system on the waist belt (consists of two loops on one side and two velcro straps on the other one) keeps the waist belt webbing with the belay loop in a proper position in
- rear size label makes size adjusting very easy
- construction of the waist belt and leg loops provides maximum support and comfort when hanging in the harness
- reinforced tie-in points for longer lifetime of the harness
- red color belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- inside mesh wicks moisture away and dries quickly in wet conditions
- laced technical textile increases the waist belt rigidity and abrasion resistance
- 4 braided gear loops in two sizes with a load capacity of 5 kg
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides a higher safety in case of wrong tie-in
- removable and adjustable rear stretch straps
X-Sm - Medium: Waist 65cm - 90cm Leg 45cm - 58cm
Lge - XXLge: Waist 75cm - 100cm Leg 55cm - 68cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It helped me climb k2