The new Mountaineering Tent Stakes are the latest addition to our proven line of tent stakes. The new Perforated-V design maximizes surface area for optimal holding power in mixed soil, sand and snow; minimizing the overall weight, and provides multiple functioning attachment points allowing you to securely anchor your tent in every condition imaginable. Manufactured using 7075-T6 aircraft quality anodized aluminum. With three complimentary sizes to choose from we are sure all your adventure
needs are covered.
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy
Weight: 2.7 oz (77g)
Standard Installation: Insert stake loop or guy line loop through top hole and slide loop back over the top of the stake or slide stake through stake loop or guy line loop until it catches on the loop notch. Push stake with hand, foot or hammer firmly (not forcibly) into the ground. To remove wiggle with hand as you pull upwards.
Deadman Installation: Insert stake loop or guy line loop through center hole and slide loop back over the top of the stake so that a T is formed. Dig a trench as long as the stake that is being used as deep as you feel is necessary for secure placement. Place stake in the trench; bury and compact the soil, sand or snow over and around the stake making sure it is secure. Note: different soils, sand and snow conditions act differently so please keep this in mind.
Ideal for ues with Tent Cord up to 3mm.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.