A FAVORITE FOR MOVING FAST AND LIGHT IN THE BACKCOUNTRY OR ON THE TRAIL
The lightweight, women's-specific fit FastpackHer 30 allows you to move fast in the backcountry with a durable design that checks all the feature boxes. True to our roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles up front, but distributes weight like a pack. We gave it an upgrade with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the backpanel's breathability and moisture wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-top opening and a full-side external zipper for easy access to anything inside.
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Removable and height-adjustable T-hook waistbelt for heavier loads
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable.
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Two large side pockets for larger water vessels
- Water bottles not included
- Volume: 1861.22 in3 / 30.5L
- Height: 17.0" / 43.2 cm
- Width: 8.5" / 21.6 cm
- Length: 7.5" / 19.1 cm
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. / .6 kg
- 100% polyester
INFIKNIT™ + FASTFLOW
Backpanel combines Infiknit™ seamless harness technology with Fastflow breathability for a comfortable, anti-chafe harness
Easily and quickly access gear inside the fastpack with the external side zipper
QUICK ACCESS TO WATER & NUTRITION
Pocketing on the front harness straps stores water bottles, snacks and your phone for quick access to the essentials
TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
Securely stores trekking poles between uses
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $8.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $34.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $49.99
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered. In some cases, like during peak season and holiday periods, it may take longer. Shipping and processing times are a guide only, not a guarantee.
An order containing multiple items with different shipping times will by default ship on the timeframe of the slowest item, however, Gearshop reserves the right to split ship orders where we feel it is required.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-3 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2-4 business days. At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe. We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
Every now and then, life throws a curveball and deliveries might take a little longer. We're doing our best to get your goods to you ASAP. If you've got any questions about your order, just give us a shout.
We're actually pretty speedy most of the time. After dispatch, around 92% of our orders zoom to your door within 5 days. In the South Island 79% of those arrive in 2 days. And for the North Island 85% of orders make it in 5 days. We're always keeping a watchful eye on freight times to ensure the best experience for our customers. Watch this space for our full freight review.
Usually, your stuff should reach you within the expected time. However, no need to stress if it takes a little longer than 5 days, occasionally things don't go exactly to plan. If you need something super soon and it's less than 6 days before your desired delivery date, just chat with us before ordering.
Keep in mind, we can't give refunds for delays beyond our control or if you've ordered last-minute without letting us know. We're all about making things smooth, so drop us a line if you're unsure.
Kindly note that if a package happens to go missing, Gearshop won't be able to offer a replacement or refund if the courier can provide evidence of delivery.
For the latest updates on the Courier Network Status, please refer to the following links:
Click & Collect
We now offer Click & Collect as an option via our website, you can place your order and select to collect. In some cases your order may be available the same or next day, but that may not always be the case, so we will notify you by text message or email where possible, when your order is ready to be collected. this could be up to 48 hours after ordering. So try and include a cell phone number with your order. If you need something urgently, give us a call or email before placing the order, to make sure we have it available for you right away.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.