A favorite with emergency services and rope access technicians, the Zero Plus Works Rescue Harness is a tried and proven workhorse that can be used in a multitude of applications. The new Zero Plus Works Harness combines all the features and benefits of the original rope work version with the addition of chest fall arrest attachment point, rescue retrieval attachments and padded shoulder panels.
Versatile design allows use for a multitude of applications including general rope access and abseil, rescue, industrial fall arrest work, positioning, tower and confined space. A true all-rounder.
Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
Various attachment points to suit many working positions
Versatile design allows use for a multitude of work applications
Rescue retrieval attachment points
Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
Side work positioning attachment points
Quick connect buckles on and leg straps
Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points
Limited free fall arrest attachment point
Fully adjustable for best comfort and fit including leg straps and risers
Panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting
Gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available
Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time. Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings
Padded shoulder with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads for best neck and shoulder comfort
All forged steel hardware
Ascender device can be retrofitted for abseil use
Can be used with Z+100 Suspension Seat (supplied separately)
Conforms AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
Weight Med-X-Large 1700g Rated to 136kg
Weight XX-Large 1800g Rated to 136kg
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.