The Zero Plus Treetop Premium Harness is the result of extensive collaboration and working with specialist arborist teams. The specifically designed Arbour harness has added features to suit the unique requirements of professional tree climbers/arborist. The reinforced bridge becomes an integral part of the workers natural balance giving work efficiency, thanks to sliding ring technology so the wearer is always in the centre of gravity, enabling maximum freedom of movement. Multiple tool loops are positioned on the wide padded waist belt, including a chainsaw rated attachment loop central to the back. Ideal for Arbour work, Vertical Climbing and Work Positioning.
•High quality work positioning belt with 2 side attaching D rings.
•Reinforced Front Bridge for attaching to abseil or climbing rope
•Large bridge sliding ring rated to 25kN
•Sliding ring attachment point on bridge to keep wearer at centre of gravity
•Access to bridge to add or change rings as required
•Large leg supports for with adjustable, elasticated risers for comfort without restricting movement
•Adjustable leg straps to ensure best fit
•Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
•Connection rings can be changed through the attachment bridge
•Extra wide, padded waist belt and leg straps are lined with breathable material provide added comfort and support when hanging or working.
•Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings to leg padded areas
•Rated quick connect buckles to waist and leg straps for ease of use
•7 colour-coded gear loops to keep tools and hardware handy, including chainsaw loop
•2 Carry tools included
•Fully adjustable harness for increased comfort and fit.
•Highly recommended harness for comfort and quality
•Service set included
Conforms to AS/NZS1891.1:2007
Weight Med/X-Large 1780g Rated to 136kg
Weight XX-Large 1820g Rated to 136kg
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.