The Spyda Temporary Roof Clamp Anchor Point is ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance personnel working at heights and can be used on standing seam roof profiles when clamps are utilized.
Substantial and solid, Spyda is the market’s leading temporary full arrest achor point. The anchor offers the option to be clip or screw fixed and incorporates a unique energy absorbing swivel eye lanyard attachment point to eliminate snaphook roll-out. The Spyda Anchor prevents access beyond a fall edge by utilising a suitable travel restraint lanyard and harness system.
- Quick and easy mount and dismount
- Clamp on for ‘clip fix’ type decks or screw fixing for ‘pierce fixed’ decks
- Fully adjustable pivot arms with multiple slotted fixing points to suit a range of roof deck profiles
- Multiple slotted fixing points to suit a wide range of roof deck profiles
- Unique energy absorbing swivel eye attachment point, eliminating possibility of snaphook roll-out
- Uniform load distribution on anchor and structure in the event of a fall - fall arrest rated at 22kN to AS/NZS 1891.4
- Lightweight, portable and relocatable - less than 10kg
- Folds away compactly in carry bag.
Installation is simplified due to Spyda’s unique design and advanced fabrication process.
- Screw fix option – (6) x 14g/75mm Tek screws fixed to roof support structure
- Clamp on option – (4) x deck clamps mounted to roof deck , clamps are included with this item.
- All fixings and seals included in package.
- Can be fixed to concrete roofs.
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.