Ideal for carrying lightweight, compressible kit, the Expedition Handlebar Pack is a handy partner for long-distance road bike tours, weekend trips, or even a daily ride to work. Eliminating the need for a bulky front rack, the bag fastens to handlebars with a reinforced attachment system that adds stability while improving handling and preventing abrasion. Dual roll-top closure keeps the contents secure, while allowing flexible packing capacity. A hands-free air release vent makes compressing the bag hassle-free, while welded seams ensure that contents stay dry in all conditions. The handlebar bag is available in two sizes: the 14L version is ideal for long haul touring, while the 9L is well suited for endurance road racing and randonneuring. While excellent as a standalone bag, it’s possible to expand it with an Accessory Pack that provides a handy pocket for food and electronics.
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Hands-free air release valve for easy packing and compression
- Double-ended roll-top closure for adjustable capacity
- Bungee cord provides extra storage
- Sturdy and secure three-point attachment system
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
- 9L: H 14cm x W 14cm x L 30 - 46cm. Weight: 250g
- 14L: H 16cm x W 16cm x L 33 - 46cm. Weight: 275g
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.