The Expedition Saddle Pack is waterproof, lightweight, and provides a spacious compartment under the saddle, eliminating the need for a rear rack. It’s designed to hold clothes and equipment on long distance rides. Built from a lightweight laminate developed specifically for Apidura, the saddle bag is highly resistant to abrasions and tears. The seams have been welded together, creating a waterproof seal that ensures contents always stay dry, even in sustained rain. A three-point attachment system with Hypalon-reinforced velcro straps allows the saddle bag to hug the seat post, increasing stability and cutting down on lateral movement. Additional Hypalon on the bag’s body keeps frames in good condition. The Expedition Saddle Pack is available in three sizes for adventures long, short, and in-between. Additionally, the roll-down compression and closure system means the bag’s volume can be tailored precisely to fit a range of packing needs.
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Hands-free air release valve for easy packing and compression
- Sturdy and secure three-point attachment system
- Roll-top closure for adjustable capacity
- Carbon-friendly attachment with Hypalon-reinforced velcro straps
- Reflective graphics and light attachment point for increased visibility
- 9L: H 15cm x W 17cm x L 31 - 41cm. Weight: 325g
- 14L: H 16cm x W 18cm x L 33 - 48cm. Weight: 350g
- 17L: H 18cm x W 19cm x L 35 - 52cm. Weight: 425g
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.