The Farrington is a cozy layer on its own when the temps are just right or an extra layer of insulation when your regular sleeping bag or comforter just isn't enough. The Farrington, filled with compressible PrimaLoft® Silver insulation, is the perfect travel companion for long flights, impromptu crash pads (airport terminals), or as a "just-in-case" layer in your camp gear or backpack.
Lightweight insulation piece; take it on your summer backpacking adventures or use it to add additional warmth to your sleeping bag
Stands alone as a minimalist travel bag or can be used as a liner or over bag
Keeps your sleeping bag clean and protected while adding warmth
High quality PrimaLoft® Silver insulation
3/4 Zip allows for venting when you need it and thermal protection when you don’t
45" YKK #3
Minimalist cinch hood closure
Hooks located at the head and foot allow for easy attachment to sleeping bag liner loops
Nylon stuff sack included
Fill Weight 200g
Bag Weight 482g
Shoulder Girth 152cm
Foot Girth 127cm
Stuff Sack Size 10cm x 23cm
Bag Size 11cm x 17cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.